MÁLAGA GENERAL TOUR
Malaga is the capital city of the province and capital of the Costa del Sol. This city offers numerous places of interest that are important to know if we visit the province.
Some of the monuments and places that we will visit during this tour are:
- The Alcazaba: Palace fortress of great historical value and exceptional beauty. It dates from the Muslim period and is located on Mount Gibralfaro. In front of the Customs Building and the Roman Theatre is a precious enclave where you can enjoy the union of Arab, Roman and Renaissance cultures.
- The Roman theatre is one of the symbols of ancient Rome in our country. It was discovered in 1951 but all its splendor can be observed, since it has been very well guarded and conserved until its discovery. Now you can walk and even see a play.
- Plaza de la Merced: known for being the place where Picasso’s birthplace is located, it is a beautiful square with a great history of the city. This square houses the city’s market and a place of leisure for the people of Malaga.
- Calle Granada and Calle Larios: Undoubtedly the most commercial streets of the city. The snake shape of the street Granada make it very attractive to walk and see how the people of Malaga interact through their city. In Larios Street is the axis of the city where you can see the Christmas lighting and the entrance to the daytime fair of Malaga.
- Constitution Square: It is the centre par excellence of the city of Málaga. This square has housed the town hall, prison, the audience and the magistrate’s house among other important buildings.
Create your own route and enjoy Malaga in your own way. Reservations for events, special services…